Wild at Heart Horse Rescue, Inc. presents a quality exhibitor show during the Cowboy Bash at Lazy T Ranch, a setting that includes Western Town themed surroundings. The goal is to provide a wide variety of Western items, art, and dry goods. The show is held outdoors and will go on rain, shine or wind. This event is a fundraiser for the Wild at Heart Horse Rescue which is a registered non-profit that rescues and rehabilitates horses in the Antelope Valley.
- Vendors will be able to set up the morning of the event beginning at 8:00 am and must be completed by 10:30 am. Event hours are from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Vehicles will be allowed onto Lazy T Ranch under the direction of the Vendor Coordinator for unloading and loading.
- All vehicles must be removed by 10 am and relocated to the parking area.
- Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if not removed by this time.
- Once you are unloaded, parking is available on Ranch Center Drive and shuttle service will be available beginning at 10:00 am. You must move your vehicles to the parking area before 10:00 am.
- Under no circumstances may you tear down early or leave your booth unattended. Tear down may not begin until 4:15 pm and must be completed by 7:00 pm.
Applications for the 2019 Exhibitor Show are due by Wednesday, October 16, 2019. The online packet must include color photos of items for sale and of your overall display, signed disclaimer, certificate of insurance, seller’s permit and vendor application.
We request that each vendor provide an item for our silent auction.
Important Show Rules
- No Pets allowed
- No Firearms of any kind, real or toy may be sold by vendors or worn by anyone.
- No smoking permitted. Vendors may not smoke in their booths.
For their own safety, all children must be supervised at all times while at Lazy T Ranch.
- Booth space is intended for the person submitting the vendor application and cannot be resold or shared without the approval from Wild at Heart Horse Rescue, Inc.
- There are no “Free” guests permitted. If you have family or friends who wish to visit you during the event, they must have a ticket to enter. Tickets can be purchased online at WildAtHeartHorseRescue.org
- Vendors should inform buyers on delivery times of items to be shipped out, and that custom items may require longer waiting periods to be completed.
- Vendors should provide a sales receipt for all purchases which will show the vendor’s current name, address and telephone number.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and teardown. Wild at Heart Horse Rescue, Inc. cannot guarantee volunteers will be able to assist with your set-up and teardown.
- Lazy T Ranch is private property and overnight camping is prohibited. Vendors’ vehicles parked overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
Each vendor must provide certification of insurance. This can be purchased through your insurance agency.
California Seller’s Permit
State law requires that all vendors hold a permanent or temporary California Seller’s Permit. No commission will be taken by Wild at Heart Horse Rescue, Inc., but all vendors must collect applicable sales tax on all sales and file returns with the State of California. Wild at Heart Horse Rescue, Inc. must have your California resale number on file. Please apply for your resale number in advance to ensure that you will be able to provide it on time.
General Vendor Information
- Power will be provided. Please note on the application if you require power.
- Vendors may not provide their own generators.
- Vendors must provide their own extension cords, and surge protector power strips as they will not be provided.
- Outdoor spaces do not include tables, chairs or canopies. Vendors must provide your own tables, chairs and canopies.
- The floor of your space will be dirt, please plan accordingly.
- NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED without a vendor parking pass and vendor passes to set up or break down.
- All vendors will be provided 2 vendor passes, 1 parking pass and 10 complimentary admission tickets. These tickets can be resold if desired to help promote the event.
- Security will be provided during the show, however vendors are responsible for their own property.
- An ATM will be on the premises.
- WIFI will be available.
We Need Donors
Donors Like You Are Helping Horses Get a Good Start To A Better Life. A Better World Starts With You.